24-hour emergency support is available to Cloud Server customers with Server Management (only).
It can be accessed by creating a High priority support ticket at https://www.filesanctuary.net/help, and will cause on-call staff to be paged to handle your response as soon as possible, waking them if necessary. As such, we politely request that you only use this option for critical issues.
Our target response time is within 4 hours, but most High priority tickets are responded to faster than this.
You are only permitted to create a High priority support ticket if all of the following are true:
- You are a Cloud Server customer
- The issue is regarding a Cloud Server that you have with us
- The Cloud Server in question has our Server Management add-on
- You have logged in to your account before creating a ticket so we can verify your request is genuine
- You have already checked our status page at https://filesanctuary.statuspage.io to ensure that there are no known issues or scheduled maintenance in progress
- A critical service is non operational (eg your webserver or database software has stopped responding)
- Your Cloud Server is completely offline and unreachable via ping
Unauthorised use or misuse of this feature, especially out-of-hours, will result in a surcharge of £50 + VAT.
If you need to talk to us about anything that does not meet the criteria above, you should create a normal support ticket (one with Medium priority).
For the avoidance of doubt, here is a non-exhaustive list of things that you should not create a High priority ticket about:
- General day-to-day usage questions
- Configuration change requests
- New user account requests
- Lost or forgotten passwords
- Billing queries
- Queries about other products or services (eg broadband services, phone lines, security services, backup services, WordPress Hosting, Office 365, etc)